From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Melin
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 8:37 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SLES10 GA

I would find it most interesting to see what the differences are between the
previous round of SLES10/SLED10 that was pre-release.

Also, what might be the complications for mksles9root when dealing with a DVD
Image?

             "Post, Mark K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             Sent by: Linux on 390 Port
             <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU

                                                                   cc
             07/17/2006 11:29 AM

                                                              Subject
                                                                     SLES10 GA
                            Please respond to
               Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

I got an email from the new CEO of Novell today (I didn't even know we
were acquainted) telling me that SLES10 and SLED10 are now GA.  They're
offering no cost evaluation downloads with 60 days of maintenance.

You can download either 4 CD images (5 CDs for midrange systems), or 1
DVD image.  (Nice!)

http://www.novell.com/products/server/eval.html
http://www.novell.com/products/desktop/eval.html