Inho,

> The service pack is an additional installation source. So it is
> a different path with CD1 to CDx.
OK, so I assume there will be a need for a similar tree structure as with
SLES9.  Could SuSE supply a script to build the tree and the yast/order
and yast/instorder files?  That would be very useful for the community,
and it will be written better than I could do.  Thanks for considering
this request.

> I will keep this in mind.
Thanks for that too.

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061