Okay, RHEL4 is 2.6.9-42.0.2 (can they get any more digits?) as of today's
update.

Looks like they're leapfrogging.  My FC5 x86 machine is 2.6.17.  I forget
whether Red Hat said they would be going that high in RHEL5 (probably not), but
if they are doing it for Intel, they'll be doing it on z.

Is SLES10 for x86 out already?  Is Suse still releasing x86 and z out-of-sync
with each other?  Red Hat releases new versions and updates for all archs at
the same time.  Makes it easier to keep our x86 and zSeries systems consistent.

> > What's the kernel level for SLES10?  I thought I recalled
> RHEL4 was slightly higher than SLES9.
>
> On IA32 it's 2.6.16.21.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/