On 5/16/07, Kim Goldenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BTW - the local LUG (Linux User Group) has been a great source of Linux
information in general. I've even gotten my LIP level 1 cert through
them. They kind of laugh at my "mainframe" mentality, but that's their loss.

Yes. Isn't it cool that now with Linux you have a lot in common with
many of those folks. I recently did a presentation about
virtualization on the mainframe at the Dutch UUG.

Rob