> Perfect -- didn't show up on the IBM Redbook site when I searched.
Right - we did a "whitebook" because we had the time and motivation (and a
RHEL 5 flavor as well), but not a redbook because there are extra steps,
logistics, etc.

> Is there a redbook in the works?
Can't make any promises, but we're hoping to get the whitebooks converted
to redbooks (by the end of the year?, early next year??)

And now I read what Mark wrote:
> Yeah, it's a bit of a hassle getting new Redbooks created.
> You have to have a sponsor within IBM that is willing to
> pay for it, etc.  In those cases where Mike doesn't feel
> like dealing with that, or does and can't get funding for
> it, he just asks me to host the books on linuxvm.org.
> So, it's very possible that any new versions of those
> books will be on linuxvm.org, rather than www.redbooks.ibm.com.
> If Mike gets lucky, they'll be official books.  If not,
> they still get published.

Yes, Mark, that pretty well nails it :))

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061