Evans, Kevin R wrote:
It seems funny to me that Mark (who seems to bend over backwards to help
everyone) replied to this email. It also seems to me that RH folks don't
respond anywhere near as often as Mark does on this listserver.

I hope that we here didn't hang our hat on the wrong horse when we chose
RHRL.

Mark has been on this list a very long time, long before he joined Novell.

He's been helping folk all that time. It might be on his job
description, but probably not, he's here because he likes helping.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait