> David is clearly not having any fun... :)

Indeed. What these videos *didn't* show was the complete laptop failure
30 minutes before the presentation was supposed to start, and the
resulting panicking by various and sundry people (including me) while
wiring up a replacement. I also was *not* expecting to be taped, so I
was really making a lot of arguments up as I went along.

I'm pretty stunned that I actually look and sound even remotely lucid.
8-)

In any case, it's all up to the development team on this one. I just
have the crazy ideas -- Neale, Adam, and a few others have to deliver on
them. All the credit goes there, not to me. I'm just the pretty face.
8-)

-- db