On Nov 29, 2007 11:08 PM, Mark Post <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  But, I have to say, I always wondered if Rob was certifiable or not.  Now I
> know.  Thanks!  =:O

That is like in "certified insane" ?

One of the problems for Europeans is that we come late to any
discussion on the list. At 9am there's already a thread of 45 msgs and
there's little to add...  But less problem for me, because I
misunderstood the "working day of 8 hrs + 9 hrs time difference" in my
contract ;-)

Rob
--
Rob van der Heij