Mark, Ted,

Which is more difficult to swallow? Comments like these:
> I wanted to take this opportunity and forum to ask if any of you are
> impressed with unsolicited ads for products hijacking a listserve?
  - and -
> We're not here to be stationary targets for any drive-by marketer.
  - or this -
> I wanted to take this opportunity and forum to ask if any of
> you heard about a new product named WAVE.
???

C'mon guys, I tell people this is a *friendly* mailing list.

I saw a demo of WAVE and it seems to be a fairly impressive systems
management solution for z/VM and Linux - so it is pertinent. It's not like
he's selling Yet Another Windows Spyware solution. Who knows, maybe Amir
will become a regular contributor if we don't scare him off first :))

Amir, welcome.

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061