Marian Gasparovic wrote:
Hi all,
is there anybody who can help ?
I received this from a customer, google shows several
hits on different platforms but they are quite old.

---
I cannot find the libphp5.so for the HTTP Server. From
my investigation this is supplied by PHP or by Apache.
The following 3 packages are installled under Linux:

Apache2 2.2.0 which provides provides apache-mod_php5
5.1.2-29.14.

apache-mod_php5 package contents says it supplies
mod_php5.so, libphp5.so mod_any.so but libphp5.so is
missing.

Do I need to re-compile php5 to get this module?
Also see this link:

Hi Marian,
I _can_ find libphp5.so on my RHEL 5.1 s390x DVD, but _not_ on my
SLES10-SP1 DVD.

I see, as you mention, that may people have build problems with php5 and
libphp5.so.
Perhaps this should be passed over to SUSE as a potential build bug?

mark