>Which is more difficult to swallow?

Obviously, we have a difference of opinion.
I get enough SPAM, as it is, and my SPAM filters are not perfect.

As far as I'm concerned, any unsolicited advertisements are SPAM.

I did not sign up for this listserve for ads.

If the vendor had (at least) contributed some help to the list, before
advertising, I might be more charitable.

The only thing I appologise for is that I should have realised that any comment
I made would have generated more posts than the original ad.

(Sorry about that -- and only that)

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!