From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mark Perry
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 9:06 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Resize fs while mounted?

Ayer, Paul W wrote:
> Have you booted after doing this?
> I seem to have problems after this on he boot.

I am not about to reboot for the purposes of this example ;-)

However systems that I have done a resize online to have been rebooted
without a problem.
My systems are booted for testing not production, so it happens more
often than would be normal.
This system has been up for 40 days so far..... H'mm may be a record ;-)

Can you be a bit more specific about "I seem to have problems" ?
Are your problems specific to the resize operation, or could the
problems have
shown up at the next reboot anyway?

mark