I'm taking even odds that PHP will win or place, and 2 to 1 that Perl
will at least show....

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David Stuart
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 10:17 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Ruby on Rails

John,

Close.  C is #2 on the list.  As of this morning, COBOL is 18th.  Pascal
has taken over 15th.  Javascript is considered separately, and is #11.

Dave

Dave Stuart
Prin. Info. Systems Support Analyst
County of Ventura, CA
805-662-6731
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html)
>       Ruby is the 10th most popular programming language today.
And rising, 9th today.
>       Java is #1 and COBOL is #15. Check it out and see where
>       your favorite language rates with the masses!

?? Really?
Javascript seems to be in every web page I don't write myself.

I might be out of touch, but I'd have put C at the top.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait