On May 21, 2008, at 6:43 PM, John Summerfield wrote:

It's encouraging to see both Perl and REXX in the top 50. REXX
seems to
finally be coming into it's own on non-IBM platforms.

I was sifting through some floppies a couple of days ago, saw my DR
PL/1
for PC-DOS 1.0. I just need a 5 1/4" drive to read them.

Anyone else remember VX-Rexx?  It was a Watcom product for OS/2.

It was a lot like Visual Basic, except that the underlying language
didn't suck.  I liked it a LOT.

Adam