<berry.vansleeu...@atosorigin.com> wrote:
> Hello Christian,
>
> Yes, that was my idea also but there is a problem with my accounts at
> Novell and IBM. I can't open any issue at this time and my manager
> expects me to solve this within a few days.

Even if you were able to open service requests, that's not likely to happen.
In looking at Bugzilla, I see a number of different problems with BUG reports
in fs/aio.c, and most of them went on for months and months.  I believe the
workaround is to disable the use of AIO in Oracle.  That will likely present a
performance degradation, but it might keep you limping along until your support
contracts are ironed out.