> If you're very experienced in assembler, transitioning to c will be
> relatively painless.

I'd much rather write in asm any day. C drives me mad. As for c++ that -
shoot me now . I understand why old mainframe hacks would rather use asm.
The instruction set is pretty high-level compared with many. And when
you've coded in horizontal microcode mainframe asm is near as damn it
COBOL.

:-)

Richard

- -
Richard J Moore - FIET, FBCS, CEng, CITP
IBM z/VM CP Development
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
http://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/academy/index.html

MOBEX: 37264807; Mobile (+44) (0)7739-875237
Office: (+44) (0)1962-817072