We have a project that is being setup to run on RHEL under z/VM.  The sizing
parameters for the guests (Oracle DB, and WebLogic) are being sent to us based
on intel platform sizing.  How do some of you handle the sizing conversion from
Intel to IFL's?  Are there some rules of thumb, we should know about?

Our environment:

IBM z10-BC (QA and Dev) and z10-EC (Prod) running z/VM 5.4 and RHEL 5.3.

Thanks for any insight.

/Brad (please ignore the company inserted HIPAA disclaimer)

----------------------------------------- This e-mail and any attachments may
contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If
you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any
attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the LabCorp Privacy
Officer at privacyoffi...@labcorp.com or call (877) 23-HIPAA.