Subject: Re: Set Share Relative
From: Scott Rohling <scott.rohl...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, June 14, 2011 6:51 pm
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU

No worries, Sir Rob - I seem to be especially cranky today. Excellent
paper
and explanation of relative share - and a much better answer then the
simplistic HELP explanation. I'll refer to this in the future... Thank
you!

Scott Rohling

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or