From: Cortes, Marcy D.
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 8:48 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: RE: zVM/Linux Upgrade

No, you did good.

http://www.vm.ibm.com/service/rsu/stk630.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Dazzo,
Matt
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 8:28 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] zVM/Linux Upgrade

My upgrade/install of 6.3 from 6.1 is complete, first time yea!. Checking on
the service level I noticed that the new 6.3 system is at 1501 but my 6.3
install DVD states 6.3 with RSU6304. So I though the 6304 service would have
gone on with the install? Question is, do I try to install the service off the
DVD or pull from shop zseries? I have searched all over for instructions on how
to install the service from the DVD and can't find it anywhere, any help there?
thanks Matt