Martha,
When you start the installation from DVD, you should see a prompt early
at the beginning of the installation asking for additional parameters.
That's the time to enter the path to your installation repository and
network configuration parameters. More information and examples can be
found at the following URL:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7-Beta/html/Installation_Guide/chap-installer-booting-ipl-s390.html#sect-customizing-generic-prm-s390

Note that this prompt is not available in RHEL-7.0, you need RHEL-7.1
DVD or later.

Regards,
Jan