Jan,

Thanks for that info.  I've been going by some older docs, so will look
into this one more closely.  I'm not sure what level is on the DVD they
have been using, but will check on it.  I'll bet a dollar that its 7.0.  They
know nearly nothing about Linux and want me to guide them.  However, never
having done an LPAR install, and not being very familiar with RHEL, its
been difficult.  This may be the piece of info we needed to get past this.

Martha