On 09/15/2015 03:38 PM, Martha McConaghy wrote:
> We've got some folks from outside the school working on a project in our
> lab.  They want to do an RHEL 7 LPAR install,   ...

Forgive me if I'm harping on the wrong point. I really just want to see
all parties happy.

Do they need to perform an LPAR installation or do they simply need the
result in LPAR?
If the latter, then clearly using VM for the install step makes more sense.
(Not to say successful execution of LPAR mode install isn't interesting.)

Call it "V to P". Works.

-- R; <><