From: Dave Myers
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:56 PM
To: 'linux-390@VM.MARIST.EDU' <linux-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
Subject: RE: Install not working for SLES11 SP4 thru TRUNKED VSWITCH

The define VSWITCH and the COUPLE both produce no errors.  That part looks good.
Yes. We are using this VLAN for some z/OS interfaces, so it is not new.

The SLES11SP4 EXEC does not show any errors.
The only message we get, after a 1-2 minute hang in the SLES11SP4 EXEC is:
" unable to find ... repository".

When I switch to a different VLAN that is not trunked and I keep the same NFS
location of the repository is works OK and finds my NFS server.