Yes it certainly could be a firewall issue, Munif.

DJ

---

DAVID JONES | MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR ZSYSTEMS SERVICES | z/VM, Linux, and
Cloud
 703.237.7370 (Office) | 281.578.7544 (CELL)

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COMPANY [3]

---------------------------------------------------------------------- For more
information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/ [2]

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or