we have got couple of IFLs from IBM for our POC so all good.

I have activated my LPAR on IFL and can see LINUX on System Management
-> Partitions -> and LPAR icon.

Now when I am trying to use -RECOVERY -> Load from Removable Media or
Server, I am getting

"An error occurred while trying to obtain a list of software that can
be loaded. Please verify the information you entered and that the
correct media in the selected drive." ACT36201

IP Packet trace is:

Req: USER XXXXXX
Rsp: 331 Send password please.
Req: PASS XXXXXX
Rsp: 230 XXXXX is logged on.  Working directory is "XXXXXX.".
Req: PASV
Rsp: 227 Entering Passive Mode (NNN,NNN,NNN,NNN,8,58)
Syn     Win=14600 Seq=2430599268 MaxSeg=1460 WScale=7 Sack-P TimeS...
Ack Syn Win=65535 Seq=2112466531 Ack=2430599269 MaxSeg=1460 WScale...
Ack     Win=115 Seq=2430599269 Ack=2112466532 TimeStamp
Req: TYPE A
Rsp: 200 Representation type is Ascii NonPrint
Req: NLST /software/RHEL/generic.ins/.
Rsp: 550 No data sets found.

But I can assure you DataSet or unix file generic.ins is there. May
someone help Please?

Regards

Munif