> This is my try to generate a VII data file from DOS.
> It doesn't work currently. Perhaps anybody can tell me why.

pointers: array[0 .. 255] of longint absolute $0000:$0000;
vector: byte;

begin
for vector := 0 to 255 do
writeln('Vector ', vector, ' pointing to ', pointers[vector] shr 16,
':', pointers[vector] and $FFFF);

end.

This should compile in BP7 and i guess it works. You might want to add
some dec2hex function (i don't have its source in my head, it's easy to
write) to get nice looking  ($xxxx:$xxxx) pairs.

Redirect program's output to file (program > file) if you want your list
stored in file.

                                                        bye, Ab