hi
This many be a stupid idea,

As far as I know consoles on linux are seperate, ie each can run diffrent
proceses independent of each other?
Is this the same for ELKS? (using the f keys)

In my elks machine I have a vga card and a herc card, how can I use both.
(i.e. switch to ether card and start an app, then switch back to the other
card)?
Do I need to do a "mknod" to make a special tty? or is it something
else?

Or is there a better way to use the two cards together? DOS does not do this
very well (appart from a few utills that switch the screen, and a few apps
that support it (tcc).)

tom

ps somehow I was taken off the mailing list does anyone know how this
happened? (I have since checked the lists members, found out I was not on
it, and re-subscribed.)