On Wednesday, July 14, 1999 2:19 AM, Alex Holden [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
: On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Greg Haerr wrote:
: >     Well - you've got a good point - an 8086 is probably *way* too slow
: > to run graphics programs of any merit.  However, I would like to add
:
: I had a friend who used a DOS based graphical desktop publishing program
: on his 8088 with a hercules graphics card, 640KB of RAM, and a 20MB hard
: disk, and it was snappier than MS Word on a Pentium.
:
        Well - in that case - I guess we *really* need a herc graphics driver!