I'm perfectly willing to put in the time to do this (expect it to take a
while), and teach myself assembler at the same time, but I need some help
going about it.  A friend of mine loaned me his disassembler program, but
it's designed to run under win95 and winnt.  Can I (should I even try) to
figure it out this way, or does it need to be on the t1200 to have it be
acurate and useful?  Thanks,
        Greg