Dear all,

Thanks to your intervention, I also find on the same URL the "setup1.exe" program which
should be as useful for my Toshiba T1600 as your T1200:

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/tais/csd/support/files/download/setup1.exe

To find additional information I can also suggest to consult Toshiba Web page:
http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Toshiba.woa/wa/goto?page=ServiceSupportMain

Unfortunately, I do not reach to unassemble this program with tools at my disposal.

Enjoy,
    Joel