From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Anyone have any stats on how many times RedHat 7.1 is being
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:55:23 -0400

Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:

> "jtnews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
> >
> > > Nice in theory, but... :)
> >
> > What theory?  It worked for me on RedHat 7.0
> > 5 times for each computer I had.
> >
> > Then it worked again on RedHat 7.1 on my test
> > system just two days ago.
>
> Well, I've been through 4 burns, two machines, and about 897 different
> reboots, and RH71 refuses to admit that the CD it booted from is, in fact,
> an RH CD, refuses to connect to a server and refuses to read the info off
> the SCSI CD.  All in all, a royal pain in the proverbials.

Spot the  lies

> > What exactly was the problem you encountered when
> > you tried FTP? Where did it stop working?
>
> The error was "Invalid FTP response".  Both for FTP and HTTP connects.  This
> from a server which is known good.  Blecch.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:55:30 -0400

Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:

> "jtnews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
> >
> > > Nice in theory, but... :)
> >
> > What theory?  It worked for me on RedHat 7.0
> > 5 times for each computer I had.
> >
> > Then it worked again on RedHat 7.1 on my test
> > system just two days ago.
>
> Well, I've been through 4 burns, two machines, and about 897 different
> reboots, and RH71 refuses to admit that the CD it booted from is, in fact,
> an RH CD, refuses to connect to a server and refuses to read the info off
> the SCSI CD.  All in all, a royal pain in the proverbials.

Spot the  lies

> > What exactly was the problem you encountered when
> > you tried FTP? Where did it stop working?
>
> The error was "Invalid FTP response".  Both for FTP and HTTP connects.  This
> from a server which is known good.  Blecch.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
gnu.emacs.help,alt.religions.vim,alt.religion.emacs,fj.editor.vi,comp.os.linux.misc
Subject: Re: Tired of XEMACS, moving to VIM
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:56:30 -0400

Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:

> "those who know me have no need of my name" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> divulged:
> >
> > >guru     doesn't edit code; uses the command   cat > file.c
> >
> > i believe you mean:
> >
> > cat > file
> >
> > as in directly executable.
> >
> > real guru's don't need no stinkin' compiler, nor a linker.  heck, some
> > don't even need an underlying o/s.
>
> If you can't create your program by careful motions of a magnet across the
> surface of the disk platters[1] yer a weenie.
>
> [1] Yer also a weenie if you don't have at least one clean room in your home
> to do such things. :)

magnetic disks are for weenies.

real men use punch cards.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Communism, Communist propagandists in the US...still..to this day.
Date: 23 Apr 2001 19:56:30 GMT

d'geezer@d'geezer.net <d'geezer@d'geezer.net> wrote:
>On 23 Apr 2001 15:59:29 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina) wrote:
>
>>Chad Everett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>>His daughter was raped be a raping intruder in his home, but of
>>>course since his daughter's life  was not in danger and he believes
>>>all killing is wrong (unless YOUR life is threatened), he gave the
>>>raper some cookies and milk when he was done and sent him on his way.
>>
>>Well, shooting at someone that's raping a woman is somewhat dangerous
>>for the woman, is it not?
>
>For those who are bad shots. One can usually get extraordinarily to a rapist in
>the act.

Get extraordinarily what?

>>I would rather hit him in the kidneys with
>>a blunt object.
>
>Peachy. Me too. THEN I'll shot him.

Well, then you would probably go to jail, you know.

>>Killing a rapist in the act of commiting a rape is not self defense.
>
>Oh? Ask the victim. Have you ever heard of AIDS?

Did you miss the "self" in "self defense"?

>Additionally we know that rather a large number of rapists decide, after all their
>fun is over, that they should not leave a witness.

Innocent of murder until he actually kills someone, dude.

>Yes, I'd say it is self defense. Shoot the fuckers.
>
>>It can be a justified murder, though. But self defense? Nah.
>
>You a law school grad, are you?

Nah.

>>I am amazed at how people will misrepresent anything in order to
>>make a bogus point.
>
>Yes, you do have considerably propensity for such.

But I abstain from applying it almost all the time. Too bad
such self control is not common.

--
Roberto Alsina

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (theRadical)
Crossposted-To:
alt.society.liberalism,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Subject: Re: Communism
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 19:57:17 GMT

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:49:32 -0400, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>theRadical wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:31:15 -0400, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> >Gonna come say that to my face?
>>
>> i'm still waiting for you to show up to repossess my vehicle and
>> explain your ridiculous theory that a ship captain is nothing more
>> that a paper pusher.
>
>Spot the strawman arguments.

strawman?  you threatened to confiscate my car as part of you duties
as a law enforcement officer.  to confiscate my car, you must show up.
when you show up, we will converse.  what makes that a strawman
argument?

you are the liar with the ridiculous arguments.  your accusation of
strawman arguments is a joke.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Feminism ==> subjugation of males
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:59:29 -0400

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:27:01 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Roberto Alsina wrote:

>is a

> >> In what way is that law illegitimate? Was it not passed by congress?
> >> Has the supreme court declared it inconstitutional?
> >>
> >> Or are you just scared?
> >
> >Oh, now the "you're scared" shaming ploy for refusing to put up
> >with unjust feminazi nonsense.
>
> Well, let's see, apparently you find all american women so
> scary you had to bring an alien which under the implicit
> threat of being deported will have sex with you for as long
> as you feed her.

Wrong.  I enjoy the company of American women very much.

However, forming a legal association with one is hazardous
to a man's wealth.

> >Smart men don't put their entire life's earnings at the whim of
> >a fickle-minded, self-centered, spoiled little conceited tart,
> >her lawyer, and the willing accomplice in a black robe.
>
> You know, that russian gal you brought? She has the exact
> same rights under american law as any other gal. And sooner
> or later she's going to find out. And half your roy rogers
> card collection will be hers!

But, she doesn't believe it is her right to run off with 1/2 of
the wealth which I accumulated for YEARS before I ever met her.

Hope that helps.

> --
> Roberto Alsina

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:00:25 -0400

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> billh said:
> >
> >"Roberto Alsina"

> >> Why do you have lethal weapons?
> >> If the answer is "to defend myself", who would you be defending
> >> yourself against?
> >
> >In most of the US, a citizen owns guns simply because they choose to.  No
> >other reason is required.  Freedom is simply choice.
>
> Blah. What an empty discourse. Aaron (who I asked) already
> gave his reasons. And they were the exact ones I guessed.

I have the rights which Bill described above, for the reasons
which I described.

Bill gave you the law.
I explained the reason for the law.

Hope that helps, fascist moron.

> --
> Roberto Alsina

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Subject: Re: Why left-wing communist assholes hate Reagan.  (was  Re:
Communism,    Communist propagandists in the  US...still..to this day.)
Date: 23 Apr 2001 20:00:26 GMT

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:49:05 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

>> > That's their official doctrine now.
>>
>> More nonsense. To presume that there is one "official doctrine" called
>> feminism is as silly as to suggest that there is one called conservatism.
>
>I define "official feminist doctrine" as what kind of laws they try to
>get enacted.

Who's they? And if you answer "the feminists", I'm gonna puke all over
you.

--
Roberto Alsina

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:00:43 -0400

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> billh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >"Roberto Alsina"
> >
> >> Apparently your mental process is so limited that you can not imagine
> >> a situation where what happens is not how things should be.
> >
> >I'm mature enough to see that you want things to be a certain way but that
> >you have not offered a solution and have not stated your part in that
> >solution.
>
> This is not the proper forum for that. To do that, I operate in real life.
>
> >Imagining "a situation where what happens is not how things should be" is
> >useless without action.  Without action imagination is simply day-dreaming.
> >The only action we've seen from you is useless usenet posts where you've
> >been unable to proselytize a single person.  What are your other actions to
> >be?
>
> Of course all you see from me are usenet posts. This is usenet.
> Whaddaya expect? game shows?

gun-grabbing fascist

> --
> Roberto Alsina

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: 23 Apr 2001 20:01:38 GMT

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:31:42 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Roberto Alsina wrote:
>>
>> Chad Everett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> >If more people in Roberto's country had been armed and ready to defend
>> >themselves, maybe thousands and thousands would not have been led like
>> >lambs to the slaughter.
>>
>> If less people had been armed, they wouldn't have died either.
>> The problem lies on staying in the middle.
>>
>> Not to mention that armed rebellion was the excuse used to kill
>> those thousands. By people who really, really, liked guns.
>
>Without Armed Rebellion, Roberto, there would be no United States,
>with whose borders you are currently CHOOSING to live.

Excuse me, but what on earth is that supposed to mean?

>Why the US and not Britain?
>
>Ah yes...because in Britain, you have less freedom, and a higher
>cost of living.

Why what the US and why not what Britain?

I can't make head or tails of what you write, bloke!

--
Roberto Alsina

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Chad Everett)
Date: 23 Apr 2001 14:39:42 -0500

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:13:44 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>WesTralia wrote:
>>
>> Roberto Alsina wrote:
>> >
>> > Aaron, why are you so scared of women?
>> >

>> This is a question that needs asking?  Hmmm... let's see:
>>
>> a) he has never had a date.
>
>15 girlfriends, lots of sex, no dates.

1. May 1980 Penthouse centerfold.
2. May 1981 Penthouse centerfold.
3. May 1982 Penthouse centerfold.
4. May 1983 Penthouse centerfold.
5. May 1984 Penthouse centerfold.
6. May 1985 Penthouse centerfold.
7. May 1986 Penthouse centerfold.
8. May 1987 Penthouse centerfold.
9. May 1988 Penthouse centerfold.
10. May 1989 Penthouse centerfold.
11. May 1990 Penthouse centerfold.
12. May 1991 Penthouse centerfold.
13. May 1992 Penthouse centerfold.
14. May 1993 Penthouse centerfold.
15. May 1994 Penthouse centerfold.

Lot's of sex: Right hand, left hand, right hand, left hand.....

>> b) he lives in his mother's basement.
>>

>I moved out of my parents house TO ANOTHER STATE at the age of 17.

A court ordered restraining order.