From: Brent R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Feminism ==> subjugation of males
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:54:12 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:

> Bud Frawley wrote:
> >
> > On 23 Apr 2001 12:50:11 -0500, Chad Everett said...

>equal

>trip

>feds

>about

> > > OK liar.  I'll be holding my breath.....NOT!
> > >

> > what a moron! who care's what you think? dumass! I hope you like your
> > fairyland because that's where you are! I guess the real world scares
> > you! aw poor widdle baby is scared to come outside in the real world! to
> > bad dumass!
>
> Bud, didn't you say that once the news comes out, youre life won't
> be worth a plugged nickle for releasing the story early?
>
> So, tell us, Bud...who is going to kill you?  We want to know who
> the prime suspects will be, for quicker prosecution.
>
> --
> Aaron R. Kulkis
> Unix Systems Engineer
> DNRC Minister of all I survey
> ICQ # 3056642
>
> L: This seems to have reduced my spam. Maybe if everyone does it we
>    can defeat the email search bots.  [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>    [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> K: Truth in advertising:
>         Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shalala,
>         Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan,
>         Special Interest Sierra Club,
>         Anarchist Members of the ACLU
>         Left Wing Corporate Extremist Ted Turner
>         The Drunken Woman Killer Ted Kennedy
>         Grass Roots Pro-Gun movement,
>
> J: Other knee_jerk reactionaries: billh, david casey, redc1c4,
>    The retarded sisters: Raunchy (rauni) and Anencephielle (Enielle),
>    also known as old hags who've hit the wall....
>
> I: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the
>    challenge to describe even one philosophical difference
>    between himself and the communists demonstrates that, in fact,
>    Loren Petrich is a COMMUNIST ***hole
>
> H: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire
>     premises, it is my belief, and Willard concurs, that the reason
>     you folks feel listless and disoriented is simply because
>     you are lazy, stupid people"
>
> G:  Knackos...you're a retard.
>
> F: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against
>    adultery while concurrently committing adultery with Tammy Hahn.
>
> E: Jet is not worthy of the time to compose a response until
>    her behavior improves.
>
> D: Jet Silverman now follows me from newgroup to newsgroup
>    ...despite (C) above.
>
> C: Jet Silverman claims to have killfiled me.
>
> B: Jet Silverman plays the fool and spews out nonsense as a
>    method of sidetracking discussions which are headed in a
>    direction that she doesn't like.
>
> A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

Wow Aaron, we've managed to find someone more obnoxious than you... I
can't believe it!
--
- Brent

http://rotten168.home.att.net

------------------------------

From: Brent R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:54:14 GMT

Bud Frawley wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:12:39 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis said...
> > Bud Frawley wrote:
> > >
> > > On 23 Apr 2001 12:50:11 -0500, Chad Everett said...

>equal

>the

>in
>trip
>(or

>there
>not
>feds

>cards
>boy!

>they

>THAT"S
>farm!

>about

> > > what a moron! who care's what you think? dumass! I hope you like your
> > > fairyland because that's where you are! I guess the real world scares
> > > you! aw poor widdle baby is scared to come outside in the real world! to
> > > bad dumass!
> >
> > Bud, didn't you say that once the news comes out, youre life won't
> > be worth a plugged nickle for releasing the story early?
> >
> > So, tell us, Bud...who is going to kill you?  We want to know who
> > the prime suspects will be, for quicker prosecution.
> >

> I guess you think big company's do'nt have goons for things like this!
> they DO! when you cross there path your history! that happened to one of
> my friend's when he crossed a company a couple years ago. I ca'nt say
> what company because his wife is still alive and no way I'm handing her
> over!

I didn't know that McDonalds was that vindictive when it comes to
employees who steal french fries! Damn!
--
- Brent

http://rotten168.home.att.net

------------------------------

From: Brent R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:54:15 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:

> jet wrote:
> >
> > Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> > is a

> > > But try to find a woman who TRULY does equal work...like coming in early,
> > > or staying late, as needed.  Or going out of town on a business trip
> > > on short notice....or transferring half way across the country (or
> > > even to an office 20 miles farther from her house).
> > >
> > > Quite frankly...there are reasons why the STATISTICAL AVERAGE for
> > > women's pay is so much lower than men...they refuse to go to the
> > > same lengths that men will to *EARN* it'
> >
> > Unlike you, most women have *lives* outside of work, and don't want to spend
> > every waking hour chasing the all mighty dollar.
> >

> So, you admit that women do NOT provide equal work.
>
> GAME
> SET
> MATCH

I have to agree with Aaron here (did I just say that?)... yeah I don't
want to spend 12 hours a day at work. But I'm not going to go around
whining if I get passed up for a raise/promotion. If I really want it,
I'll do what's necessary... or maybe I'll decide that I'd rather spend
my life enjoying the moment.

Still, *modern* feminism is about whining and not really accepting
responsibility for your actions. In the capitalist system you're worth
what you negotiate... and we're at a point in time where women do not
face widespread discrimination. There may be exceptions to the rule but
by and large that's the truth.

The men and women I see for the most part deserve what they are getting.
Actually there was a case at my company where a guy was fired because he
did what his female supervisor wanted. He did what she told him to do,
she was an incompetent (who among other things wanted us to flush the
operating system from the mainframe I work on... idiot) and what he did
caused damage on the client's computer. She blamed him because he was a
Puerta Rican, and she knew she could get away with it.

--
- Brent

http://rotten168.home.att.net

------------------------------

From: Brent R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Red Hat has become scary?
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:54:17 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:

> [...]
>    between himself and the communists demonstrates that, in fact,
>    Loren Petrich is a COMMUNIST ***hole
>
> H: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire
>     premises, it is my belief, and Willard concurs, that the reason
>     you folks feel listless and disoriented is simply because
>     you are lazy, stupid people"
>
> G:  Knackos...you're a retard.
>
> F: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against
>    adultery while concurrently committing adultery with Tammy Hahn.
>
> E: Jet is not worthy of the time to compose a response until
>    her behavior improves.
>
> D: Jet Silverman now follows me from newgroup to newsgroup
>    ...despite (C) above.
>
> C: Jet Silverman claims to have killfiled me.
>
> B: Jet Silverman plays the fool and spews out nonsense as a
>    method of sidetracking discussions which are headed in a

Gawd... ditto!

Who else but an American car company would make all these asinine SUV's?

--
- Brent

http://rotten168.home.att.net

------------------------------

From: Brent R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Aaron Kuklis Arrested!
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:54:18 GMT

Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
> > Several, actually, including, for example, some degree of layout
> > control, the ability to highlight important items, to define headings,
> > etc, etc.
> >
> > I know, I know, the idea of allowing users to have flexible control over
> > things like layout and appearance is anethema to the folks who are all
> > for allowing users to have flexible control over things like OS
> > settings.
> >  Go figger.
> >

> May I add another: You can *very* easy distribute virii to a lot of
> people.
> That said, on my own home-network I drop *every* eMail in HTML quietly
> which is directed to my children or my wife who run wintendo-machines.
> That way, they don´t get those virii so easy. When their colleagues start
> to ask if they didn´t read their eMail, they will be tought quite quickly
> *not* to send HTML, because it is no use. I do receive it for myself
> because I run linux and not in danger. But HTML in eMail and usenet
> sucks, is used only by suckers and plain idiots and should in my opinion
> just be dropped without notice by ISP´s.
>
> Peter
>
> --
> The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably
> the day they start making vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge

The fact that OE allows JavaScript and .vbs by default is ungodly
shortsighted on MS's part. There was a post about a month ago (from
someone else named Brent) that was mass-posted and it had malicious JS
code in it. Being that I use NS mail I was not affected but those using
OE were annoyed to know end (I think it kept making dialog boxes come up
one after the other).
--
- Brent

http://rotten168.home.att.net

------------------------------

From: chrisv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.society.liberalism,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Subject: Re: Communism
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:54:32 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>  to confiscate my car, you must show up.
>
>Did I give you an exact date?
>
>a) yes
>B) NO

LOL!  Maybe right after you "prove" to everyone that you're not
actually using Windows 98, right?

OUTED!  LOL!

------------------------------

From: Karel Jansens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Winvocates confuse me - d'oh!
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:56:38 +0000

Previously the winvocate mantra was: "Windows is soooo good, why would I
not pay for it?"

... which made kinda sense; after all, they already _had_ paid for it,
so why not rationalise your faux pas.

In the past two or three days I've come at least twice across posts
which essentially say: "OK, so Windows is too expensive, let's pirate
the crap out of it. It's okay, because the corporate sharks pay for us
pirates anyway".

... which is weird. Has Windows suddenly become less than worth its
price? Has Microsoft decided to take out some precious features so that
suddenly Windows has become less valuable?

Or is this how winvocates perceive free software?

It's kinda like certain people (with initials CM) who go around the
newsgroups for _years_, touting Windows 9x as God's Gift To the
Community, and then suddenly changing their tune to: "Well, Windows 95
was crap, obviously; and NT wasn't too good either. But Win2k... now
that's the best operating system ever".

You gotta laugh, eh?

--
Regards,

Karel Jansens
"You're the weakest link. Goodb-No, wait! Stop! Noaaarrghh!!!"

From: chrisv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:00:12 GMT

Ace Agincourt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>? Attempting to throw a small child on a hand grenade is NOT as
>? effective as throwing your own, much larger, body on it, OBVIOUSLY,
>? you God-damned idiot.  Now go away and take you assinine questions
>? with you!
>
>How about a person who throws (ahem - pushes) a 400 pound woman on the
>grenade?

It's not JUST the size, you IDIOT.  It's also a matter of how easy it
is to control the body accurately so that it lands squarely on the
hand grenade and stays there, OBVIOUSLY.