From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.theory,comp.arch,comp.object
Subject: Re: Blame it all on Microsoft
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:59:18 -0400

Chad Everett wrote:

> On 16 Apr 2001 20:27:46 +0200, Bruce Scott TOK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >>Ahh, but what if you don't like KDE? Most Linux people don't like KDE
> >>because it's too much like Windows.
> >>
> >>I'll admit that I haven't tried it for that reason.
> >
> >I don't like KDE either... but its games work under fvwm2.  So does its
> >browser?
> >

> KDE is great.  The latest 2.1.1 is stable and really quite nice.
> I like GNOME too, but their selling out to Ximian and the latest
> sloppiness of the 1.4 release has turned me off a bit.

Helped a friend install SuSE 7.1 on his machine last night.
I'm impressed.  So impressed, I might to out and buy it tomorrow

(I hate upgrading over the net...not books)

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Feminism ==> subjugation of males
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:00:38 -0400

Bud Frawley wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:53:23 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis said...
> > Bud Frawley wrote:
> > >
> > > On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:37:47 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis said...

>news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

>for equal

>paid the

>equal

>coming in
>business trip
>country (or

>for
>the

>cousin
>there
>hour
>it's not
>said no
>call feds
>I'm
>talking!

>cards
>when
>my boy!

>when

>or they

>THAT"S
>farm!

> > > another moron which does'nt know the  union and a company has the same
> > > policy's!
> >
> > You just said the your cousin OWNED the company...therefore whatever
> > he says *IS* company policy.
>
> your the biggest dumass goin if you think the owner of a company can
> change the union rules everytime he want's!

So you admit that they were UNION rules, and ***NOT**** Company rules.

GAME
SET
MATCH

fucking fascist freak.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:01:58 -0400

Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:18:16 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis wrote:
> > Donovan Rebbechi wrote:
>
> >> how can I help you? >dict feminism
> >> Concise Oxford Dictionary, 8th Ed., Copyright 1991 Oxford Univ. Press
> >> se>
> >>
> >>  /feminism/ <<"femI%nIz(@)m>> n.
> >> 1. the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the
> >>    sexes.
> >
> > I don't give a fuck what they ***SAY*** they're about...I watch what they
> > ***DO***
>
> No, they don't. See the above definition. A feminist is anyone who does
> that specified in the above definition.
>
> > And what feminists ***DO*** is seek unfair advantage over men.
>
> Again, you're using a cricular argument. You're defining "feminist" as such
> a person, and then conluding the same.

And your refutation (without using an argument which can also be
defined as circular) is what, exactly?

> It might be true that *some* feminists do this. The problematic phrase is
> "equality of the sexes".  The differences of opinion between moderate and
> lunatic feminists boil down to how this phrase is interpreted.
>
> However, it should be clear from the above definition that the word
> "feminist" is a fairly broad term, and does not only apply to Dworkin
> and her advocates.
>
> I suspect you're playing the game of choosing a group, and demonising them
> by identifying them with extremists (conservatives perpetrate this sort
> of fraud with the word "liberal" all the time)
>
> --
> Donovan Rebbechi * http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/ *
> elflord at panix dot com

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:04:51 -0400

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> >>So, women should be forbidden from doing anything that's dangerous?
> >
> >What a jerk.  Are you just a troll now?  We know you're not that
> >stupid...
>
> In the part you snipped, I introduced the stuff about women and walking
> alone by saying "Aaron believes women are better off when they are NOT
> ALLOWED to walk alone".
>
> >No reasonable person can leap from "women should have the CHOICE of
> >carrying a gun for personal protection" to "women should be forbidden
> >from doing anything that's dangerous".
>
> Actually, it goes exactly the other way around. Aaron is pro forbidding
> women the right to walk alone, because they would be in danger.

I never ADVOCATED such a thing.  I merely noted that the women who
live in one of the societies where that is the custom, have a much
*BETTER* life than what Feminism has given American women.

> I am pro giving them that right. You just misunderstood the whole thing.
>
> --
> Roberto Alsina

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:05:56 -0400

Edward Rosten wrote:

> I said:
>
> >> What has that got to do with the south western suburbs of London (ie
> >> where I live for half the year)? I don't follow your point very well.
>
> Note this is in relation to the two paragraphs above.
>

> > don't know. You tell us.
>
> You're the one who said it. I have no idea what you mean. I was wondering

I didn't say anything about southwestern suburbs of London
(or even Earl's Court and Paddington, for that matter).

> if you could explain.
>
> -Ed
>

> --
> You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.
>
> u 9 8 e j r (at) e c s . o x . a c . u k

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:07:02 -0400

tom parker wrote:

> On 24 Apr 2001 22:48:41 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
> wrote:

> >>Ask a woman who'se been raped while walking home alone at night.
> >
> >For a self-proclaimed freedom lover, you have a very hard time
> >noticing the difference between personal preference and enforced
> >restriction.
> >
> >If those women prefer to walk alone, they should be able to.
> >If those women prefer not to walk alone, they should be able to.
>
> If you will settle for probabilities, the women shouldn't worry about
> it as much as the men.  By far the greatest number of victims of
> violence of all kinds are men. (In the US anyway).

Very true.

If the Feministas are interested in *EQUALITY*, then why aren't they
out moaning and screeching for a "Violence Against Men Act" ???

> Tom Parker
> Stupidity is Evil waiting to happen. - Keith Thernes

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
soc.men,alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:08:05 -0400

Chad Everett wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:22:58 -0400, Scott D. Erb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >Lynette Warren wrote:
> >
> >>what a scam American feminism truly is
> >
> >How do you define feminism?  In feminist theory they are many kinds.  A
>
> What the heck is "feminist theory"?

A campaign of lies to distract men from what they are really doing.

Clue for the clueless: Ignore what they say....and pay attention to WHAT THEY DO.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.