From: BrendaLee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Feminism ==> subjugation of males
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:21:17 GMT

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>    Aaron> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>    >>
>    >> >>>>> Aaron R Kulkis writes:
>    >>
>    Aaron> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>    >> >>
>    >> >> >>>>> Aaron R Kulkis writes:
>    >> >>
>    Aaron> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>    >> >> >>
>    >> >> >> >>>>> Aaron R Kulkis writes:
>    >> >> >>
>    Aaron> Brent R wrote:
>    >> >> >>
>    >> >> >> >> > Modern feminism decries "the patriarchy", and then whines for
>    >> >> >> >> > it to come back and clean up her diapers, because she still hasn't
>    >> >> >> >> > learned to shit in the toilet.
>    >> >> >>
>    >> >> >> >> Jesus man, do you really have to be that crude?
>    >> >> >>
>    >> >> >> >> Be careful Aaron, not all women are like that, I wouldn't even say the
>    >> >> >>
>    Aaron> I wasn't referring to "all women" is was referring to that body
>    Aaron> known as "feminism"
>    >> >> >>
>    >> >> >> No, you are talking about a tiny minority of those women who
>    >> >> >> self-identify as feminist.  For most women that means that women
>    >> >> >> have equal rights as men.  Not the lunatic fringe that declare
>    >> >> >> all heterosexual sex is rape.
>    >> >>
>    Aaron> Thank you for agreeing with me.
>    >> >>
>    >> >> So you think most women that call themselves feminists
>    >> >> are not really feminists?
>    >>
>    Aaron> Most American women who don't even call themselves feminists have a SEVERE
>    Aaron> "women should be able to take anything a man has, and give nothing
>    Aaron> in return" attitude.
>
>    Aaron> Those who do call themselves feminist advocate the use of kangaroo
>    Aaron> courts to accomplish it.
>
>    >> You did not answer my questions.
>
>    >> I am sorry your experience of American women has
>    >> been so poor.
>
>    Aaron> Actually, my own PERSONAL experience has been ok.  However, one does
>    Aaron> not need to personally experience divorce, etc. to know how badly the
>    Aaron> guys get shafted....all you need to do is pay attention to what is
>    Aaron> happening to all of the other men around you.
>
> I do.  I have personally seen no bad cases.  All the divorces
> I personally know about were settled on child support, not
> alimony.  And in the cases where the woman was the larger breadwinner
> and joint or paternal custody, the woman paid the child support.

Just because you have never seen one does not mean they don't
exist. For instance, my stepfather got divorced from his first
wife. I have no idea what she said to that judge but he was taken
for the ride of his life. Literally.  He was forced to pay her
'alimony' for the ''rest of her life''. It was garnisheed from his
wages automatically every week. On top of child support. And twice
that I know of he went to court and pleaded that he had another
family and could they lower it and he was told by the judge to
*get another job*.

I am sure this in not the norm, but it can, and did happen. And I
witnessed it with my own eyes. I do believe nowadays there is a
two-year-get-back-on-your-feet helping out period or something
similar in certain cases.... At least that is what I have heard.

BrendaLee

--
BrendaLee
Lady DreamCatcher

brendalee makes the world better by her presence in it.

              ~~jackie 'anakin' tokeman~~

when you dance with an angel the angel don't change the angel
changes you
              ~~jackie 'anakin' tokeman~~

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.theory,comp.arch,comp.object
Subject: Re: Blame it all on Microsoft
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:24:31 -0400

Neil Cerutti wrote:

> Edward Rosten posted:

> >> Correct.  EVEN Stallman is a LATECOMER in the Open Software movement.
> >

> >That's not true.
> >
> >Origionally, hardware was where the money came from. Software
> >was this incedental thing you used. As a result, all software
> >was open and everyone was happy. Stallman was around in this
> >time, programming computers and being happy.
>
> I have an old Time magazine from 1971. There's a two page add for
> RCA Computers in there where they promise to port all your
> software to the RCA platform for you if you buy their product!
> Who could afford to do that today?

Considering that at that time, most Fortran programs were only
a few hundred lines, that wouldn't have been a major sacrifice
for RCA.

> --
> Neil Cerutti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> *** Your child was bitten by a bat lizard and the hospital bill
> cost you $250. ***

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Women's rights and responsibilities.
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:25:34 -0400

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:16:14 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

>drive,

> >> You're absoluteltly correct -- you need a male relative or spouse with you
> >> if you travel abroad.
> >

> >Go find the "Foreign Students Association" at any large American University,
> >and tell us how EVERY Saudi female is here with a male relative.
> >
> >Hint: You won't get caught in lies if you don't make them up.
>
> They are not forced to keep the male escort after they leave.
> You seem to have missed the obvious: to get out of the country, you need to
> get on the street, to go to the airport. If you need authorization to get
> to the airport, you need authorization to leave the country. QED.

You implied that the must be accompanied by a male escort to RESIDE
outside of the country.

> --
> Roberto Alsina

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: soc.singles,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.survivalism
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:27:58 -0400

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:22:26 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >The Scene:
> >A delivery room, where some bed-hopping slut has just borne the
> >demon spawn of her most recent DangerAsshole...
> >

> >Doctor: ...and for the Birth Certicate,...who is the father?
> >
> >BHS: (thiking to herself....I can't name the real one....not
> >only is he a chronic loser, but he's just been sent to the state
> >penitentiary for the next 15 years)....wha?
> >
> >Doctor: Miss....who is the father?
> >
> >BHS: Donovan Rebbechi.
> >

> >Congratulations, Donovan...you're the proud father of some some kid
> >who's mother you've never even seen before....but she's heard your
> >name somewhere before, and knows you have more money than her
> >lifelong-criminal DangerAsshole.
>
> Have you ever heard of DNA testing?

DNA testing is useless if you don't have a DNA sample from the kid.

Most women REFUSE to let the man's legal teadm get a DNA sample from the kid.
And so far, not a single judge has over-ridden a mother's decision to withhold
DNA evidence from the proceedings.

Hope that helps, MORON.

> --
> Roberto Alsina

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Date: 26 Apr 2001 14:29:29 GMT

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:22:12 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Roberto Alsina wrote:

>> >Thank you for admitting that sacrificing one's freedom is the greatest loss.
>>
>> Well, thank you for accepting that you have two faces.
>
>Awwwwwwww, did you get sucked in by my little ploy?

So you don't really believe women are better off in Saudi Arabia?
Yet you said so in two dozen posts. Liar.

>> You feel sacrificing freedom is the greatest loss if it's your freedom,
>> yet you say Arabian women are better off sacrificing theirs.
>
>No, I believe no such thing.  But it was fun to get you to admit
>that there is NO justification for sacrificing freedom one's freedom.

Actually, you have not achieved such a thing. For example, I believe
the freedom of thieves should be sacrificed until they abandon their
thieving ways.

>> It's kinda like when you advocate killing those who tax you to
>> feed childreni (they "enslave you!), but not who tax you to sustain
>> the army.
>
>Oppressive taxation IS slavery, your moron.

Then you advocate the disbanding of the US army, right?.

>> You are a fully fledged hypocrite.
>
>You're just upset because I showed that either
>
>a) you are more interested in contradicting anything I say rather than truth,
>OR
>b) that sacrificing one's freedom is not worth *ANY* percieved benefit.

Or c) You are a very confused person busy building strawmen.

>> >So, now, your reasons for arguing that Americans should sacrifice
>> >their freedom is, what again, exactly?
>>
>> I don't consider all freedoms equally important. But just for
>> kicks, what freedom do you imagine I am asking you to sacrifice?

Notice how here I give you a clear explanation of why what I said
doesn't mean what you believe it means. I suppose you got too excited
and overlooked it.

>> >Still raping your daughter, eh Roberto?
>>
>> What a witless comeback.
>
>Roberto can dish it out, but can't take it.

I have taken barbs from way better polemists. I am just appalled at
the poverty of your rethorical weaponry.

>Hypocritical fascist asshole.

See what I mean? That kind of thing is below a third grader.

--
Roberto Alsina

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (theRadical)
Crossposted-To:
soc.men,alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:29:56 GMT

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:16:41 -0400, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>theRadical wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:59:32 -0400, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> >Translation: anybody who isn't a rabid marxist
>>
>> don't you love how anyone who doesn't agree with kulkis is a marxist?
>
>No, only those who advocate marxist policies are marxist.

true.  however, just because someone does not agree with you does not
mean they advocate marxist policies.

>The fact that you think such positions are normal is part of your problem.

really, how is that liar?  please do not paint everyone with same
large doltish brush liar.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Date: 26 Apr 2001 14:32:01 GMT

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:22:49 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Roberto Alsina wrote:

>> >GAME
>> >SET
>> >MATCH
>> >
>> >MORON.
>>
>> Again, Aaron, this is not tennis. And you should realize that the name
>> said after "game set match" is the name of the WINNER. So, are you saying
>> I am a moron and I won (what does that make you?) or are you saying YOU
>> won, and you are a moron?
>
>So, you're admitting that you just lost to a moron....

It depends. What was the intended meaning?

If the first, then I am glad you accept I won, but I disagree about me being
called a moron. Yet, I will just blame it to your agitation at having lost.

If the second, I agree you are a moron, and I am glad you have the guts to
say so yourself. I will however, disagree with having lost, and will consider
that as just the babblings of a self-confessed moron.

In any case, what's clear is that you know shit about tennis.

--
Roberto Alsina