  Re: bank switches from using NT 4 (Peter =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6hlmann?=)

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles,soc.men,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: KuKuNut, USA/USAF Doctrine for Airlift Operations?
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 18:40:32 -0400

tinkywinky wrote:

> WesTralia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> ROUTINELY

> idiocy in
> pathetic

> citations:

> http://www.monmouth.army.mil/monmessg/newmonmsg/mar102000/10plane.htm
> > > > >
> http://enterpriseconsultancy.cs.amedd.army.mil/asp/result.asp?I=36296091947

> > > So, you are claiming that the Commander of the 21st Air Force,
> > > the Commander of the Air Force, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff
> > > didn't know what the fuck they were doing when they designated
> > > the C-130's in the 21st Air Force as Strategic Airlift.
> > >
> > > Bwwwwwwwwwwahahahahahaha.
> >
> > Yeah Aaron, that is *EXACTLY* what I am claiming, along with me being
> > a decorated veteran of WWI, WWII, the Korean War, Vietnam, The Gulf
> > War, and I am still only 18 years old and own a fortune 500 company.
> >
> > Aaron, you are truly a clown who has become disconnected from his
> > rubber nose.
>
> Your the one talking shit boy, not Aaron.

So, you are saying that all of those army.mil and af.mil sites are talking shit also...

Interesting.

Very interesting.

> > > The only one dancing here is you.
> >

> > OUTED! LOL!

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Steve Chaney)
Subject: Re: women who pick criminals for mates are undesirable mates
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 22:40:34 GMT

On Fri, 4 May 2001 00:36:35 +0800, "frank" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>What I don't  understand is that such women are usually very sexy and
>pretty. They uasually have big boobs, a shapely butts and small waists.How
>do you explain this?

Looks + Brains = Constant

-- Steve

===============================
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (remove the "-" to email me)
This site is just TOO COOL for a counter! http://www.self-acceptance.org
"As long as an enemy is judged solely by his
appearance, his victory is assured." - Outer Limits
STOP SMOKING NOW!!! ASK ME HOW!!! http://www.geocities.com/brenduh52/
CATCH THE DODOJAILBIRD! http://www.best.com/~paladin/dwarfcranston
The alt.bonehead.jim-dutton FAQ @ http://www.best.com/~paladin/jjd-faq.txt
Ramalamer, 31337 h4x0r & MS Outlook user: http://www.best.com/~paladin/ramalane.shtml
"Let 'em eat eep" - Lady Veteran

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: I think I've discovered Flatfish's true identity...
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 22:44:10 GMT

Things must be VERY SLOW at Motorola these days :(

Flatfish

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Linux has one chance left.........
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 22:48:07 GMT

Not everyone, only a handful of the LinoNuts.
Some of them actually make pretty good arguments.

Others......................

Flatfish

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ray Fischer)
Subject: Re: Why Linux Is no threat to Windows domination of the desktop
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 22:51:11 GMT

Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>>
>> Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>and

>> >Anybody with a clue.
>>
>> You don't know, in other words.  You're just farting your ignorant
>> prejudices and don't even realize it.
>
>No.  Just ask anybody who has a clue.

Which obviously excludes you.

Here's a clue:  "Defective" implies some preferred outcome.  Your
preferred outcome was created by people.  Nature, evolution,
chemistry, none care what happens to the DNA.  Not in the slightest.
Fails to reproduce?  No interest whatever.

It is YOU that thinks DNA must reproduce.  And apparently only so that
you can rationalize your bigotry.

--
Ray Fischer         When you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  into you  --  Nietzsche

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ray Fischer)
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 22:52:36 GMT

Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> >Homosexuality is DEFINED by behavior,
>>
>> Shit you're stupid.
>>
>> No, homosexuality is defined by whether a person is sexually attracted
>> to members of the same sex.  Look in a dictionary.  See what the word
>> means.
>
>No, that's ATTRACTION, you idiot.

No, it's "attracted".  I did not write or mean "ATTRACTION".

>> >By the same token, merely having homosexual attractions does
>> >NOT make homosexuality...
>>
>> Yes, it does.
>>
>> Your definition would make a person heterosexual AND homosexual, even
>> if they preferred heterosexual sex but once in their life experimented
>> with someone of the same sex.
>
>Stupid is as stupid does.

Clever rebuttal.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Matt Kennel)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:53:50 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 03 May 2001 00:25:18 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:Edward Rosten wrote:
:>
:> >> What an absurd statement, you're the one being completely illogical. If
:> >> a hetrosexual can be "converted" then clearly they already have
:> >> homosexual leanings.
:> >
:> > Proof?
:>
:> I shall use you, Aaron as proof. Would you ever have sex with a man?
:>
:
:So, then, you maintain that homosexuality is NOT a choice, and
:is therefore genetically determined.

Well, it could be a somatic biological mutation.  Though I think
there is a significant genetic component.

--
*        Matthew B. Kennel/Institute for Nonlinear Science, UCSD
*

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles,soc.men,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Bill Hudson admits that he, Dave Casey, V-man and Redc1c4       are
  liars.
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 22:54:04 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> http://www.adtdl.army.mil/cgi-bin/atdl.dll/fm/100-16/F1001_25.Htm
>
> FM 100-16

Go to the Army REGULATION, wannabe.  Regs have precedence, wannabe.  AR
710-2 App G.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: De we need (or is there) a GPL Legal Defense Fund ?
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 18:54:40 -0400

Interconnect wrote:

> Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Flacco wrote:
> > >
> > > what can a lightweight GPL author do if a corp decides to use his GPL'd
> > > code contrary to the terms of the GPL?
> > >
> > > Is there a legal fund established anywhere that covers this
> (inevitable?)
> > > eventuality?
> > >

> > I'm sure the Free Software Foundation will see to it that the GPL
> > is actually heeded.
> >

> > > Are there legal analyses of GPL available anywhere?
> >

> Hmmm, I'm starting to worry about MS being able to STOP GPL.
>
> I wonder if MS took the concept to court if they could stop the whole
> process?  They sure do have a boat load of money.

Nope.  Simple Copyright law.

No amount of money is going to protect them from an infringement suit.

That's why they're so fucking scared.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Matt Kennel)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:54:56 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 03 May 2001 11:20:27 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:Ian Davey wrote:
:>
:> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
:wrote:
:> >So, to summarize, you believe that homosexual attraction is genetically
:> >determined.
:>
:> The evidence certainly suggests that.
:>
:> >In other words, it is a birth defect, just like congenital mental retardation.
:>
:> No, in other words it's just like hetrosexuality.
:
:No, it is not.
:
:Heterosexuality promotes the propagation of the DNA...therefore, (since
:our bodies are nothing more than carriers for our DNA to propagate into
:the next generation), heterosexual attraction is USEFUL for the DNA.
:
:Conversersely, homosexual attraction does NOTHING for the propagation
:of the DNA...in fact, it actually INTERFERES with the DNA's propagation
:into the next generation.

Male homosexuality much less than female, note.

:You know...like 25,000 years ago, when people didn't have the slightest
:freaking CLUE about what created babies.

People were not that ignorant.

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 22:57:11 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> > Kulkis, the first sign we know that you know you are beat is when you
> > reapeted repost the same post.  It's especialy funny when that post is
> > idiotic.
>
> Actually, that post VERIFIES everything I said.

LOL!!!  Too funny.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 18:57:43 -0400

Steve Chaney wrote:

> On Fri, 4 May 2001 00:36:35 +0800, "frank" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >What I don't  understand is that such women are usually very sexy and
> >pretty. They uasually have big boobs, a shapely butts and small waists.How
> >do you explain this?
>
> Looks + Brains = Constant

Wrong.

Looks x Brains = Constant.

> -- Steve
>
> ===============================
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (remove the "-" to email me)
> This site is just TOO COOL for a counter! http://www.self-acceptance.org
> "As long as an enemy is judged solely by his
> appearance, his victory is assured." - Outer Limits
> STOP SMOKING NOW!!! ASK ME HOW!!! http://www.geocities.com/brenduh52/
> CATCH THE DODOJAILBIRD! http://www.best.com/~paladin/dwarfcranston
> The alt.bonehead.jim-dutton FAQ @ http://www.best.com/~paladin/jjd-faq.txt
> Ramalamer, 31337 h4x0r & MS Outlook user: http://www.best.com/~paladin/ramalane.shtml
> "Let 'em eat eep" - Lady Veteran

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
us.military.army,soc.singles,soc.men,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.military.folklore,misc.survivalism
Subject: Re: Bill Hudson admits that he, Dave Casey, V-man and Redc1c4 are liars.
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 22:58:00 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> The man who doesn't understand what defines strategic air lift.
> The man who claims that medics are NEVER deliberately shot by
poorly-trained
> soldiers.

Weak, KuKuNut, weak.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (The Ghost In The Machine)
Subject: Re: Windows is a virus
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 22:58:47 GMT

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Jim Richardson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote
on Wed, 2 May 2001 21:50:39 -0700
<9cqoa0$du7$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

[my stuff snipped for brevity]

>I use wmcliphist, a windowmanager dock app which lets me select what entry
>in the clip buffer I want to paste with.  By default it holds the last 10
>selections, but you can increase that.

An interesting workaround.  I'm not familiar with that specific
app, but certainly that would allow for some interactions above
and beyond the simplistic "cut and paste" models I mentioned above
(note that Windows supports multiple paste items, although I don't
know specifically how it's done, but if one does control-C
multiple times on multiple documents without using control-V, a
little beastie pops up to select which item one wants pasted).

This does not fix the original problem, mind you, which was to
properly implement a control-C/control-V-like "replace" method on X.
But it would quite likely work for a number of people.

[.sigsnip]

                    Linux.  The choice of a GNU generation.

------------------------------

From: Peter =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6hlmann?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: bank switches from using NT 4
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 23:37:36 +0200

Jon Johansan wrote:

> The ONLY information sent during activation is: YOUR indication of the
> country you are in.
> Pick "USA" or pick "Ireland" or whatever - there is no other information
> passed. Packet sniffers will prove this truth.

Nope.

Cīt did a test on exactly this issue.
The connection is scrambled (why, if only country and number are sent
*and* the numbers are hardware dependend).
Quite large quantities of data was sent (because of the secure setup, it
could not be determined *what* data.

Jon, as usual, you are lying

Peter

--
Stop repeating yourself. Try something original - like suicide