  Exploit devastates WinNT/2K security (Roy Culley)

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Who votes for Sliverdick to be executed: AYEs:10 NAYS:0 (1 ABSTAIN)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:54:10 -0400

Marksman wrote:

> AYE!
>
> "David L. Moffitt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:9bg6jm$207a$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > %%%% AYE!!!!
> >
> > "Rob Robertson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > > Aaron R. Kulkis wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > >  Re:
> > >
> > >  "Let's take a nice, Glen "Sliverdick" Yeadon style pure-democratic
> > >   vote:
> > >
> > >   All for putting Glen "Sliverdick" Yeadon up against the wall, and
> > >   filling him full of lead, say "AYE!"  All opposed, say "NAY"
> > >
> > >   Let's see how much Sliverdick likes democracy now."

> > >   ABSTAIN:1
> > >
> > >  An example of the dangers of pure democracy is all well and good,
> > > but I reject pure democracy even if Glen advocates it and wouldn't
> > > vote either way on the matter; there is no moral justification for
> > > the action or the mass decision behind it.
> > >
> > > _
> > > Rob Robertson

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:55:52 -0400

John Husvar wrote:

> "Marksman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:UFdD6.3368$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > AYE!
> >
> > "David L. Moffitt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:9bg6jm$207a$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > > %%%% AYE!!!!
> > >
> > > "Rob Robertson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> Hmmmm, sub-issue:
>
> Shall everyone who, in any way participates in this thread, even simply
> reading it, be required to vote on any issue presented?
>
> Lets see just how much "tyranny of the majority" can be demonstrated.
>
> Enforcement could be a problem, no?

That's what democratic mobs are for.

> John

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: pip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Firewire nightmare
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:01:55 +0100

Mark Styles wrote:

> After purchasing a new digital camcorder, I decided I would like to
> capture vids to put online, so I went out and bought an Adaptec
> FireConnect 4300 IEEE1394 capture card. My nightmare began....

Send Adaptec a copy of Kernighan and Ritchie and a link to the M$ driver
development kit. Then they may be able to produce a little better than
crap. They should stick to scsi and not get above themselves. Maybe you
could even get them a fucking copy of the 1394TA spec and then make them
follow it. Still - that's life.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:08:08 -0400

Chad Everett wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:23:41 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> In the spirit of the Democrat Party, I'll make that 5 AYEs for Sue
> >> 4 in her home town, and one in Fresno.
> >
> >As a Democrat I suppose I should demand some money for my votes, but
> >I've reformed over the last few years so you're welcome to 'em.
> >

> You must not be associated with any labor unions.

Running count updated.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:09:00 -0400

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]
>    >> >> > > >
>    >> >> > > > >  "Let's take a nice, Glen "Sliverdick" Yeadon style pure-democratic
>    >> >> > > > >   vote:
>    >> >> > > >
>    >> >> > > > >   All for putting Glen "Sliverdick" Yeadon up against the wall, and
>    >> >> > > > >   filling him full of lead, say "AYE!"  All opposed, say "NAY"
>    >> >> > > >
>    >> >> > > > >   Let's see how much Sliverdick likes democracy now."
>    >> >> > > >
>    >> >> > > > > > AYES:3
>    >> >> > > > > > NAYS:0
>    >> >> > > >
>    >> >> > > > >   ABSTAIN:1
>    >> >> > > >
>    >> >> > > > >  An example of the dangers of pure democracy is all well and good,
>    >> >> > > > > but I reject pure democracy even if Glen advocates it and wouldn't
>    >> >> > > > > vote either way on the matter; there is no moral justification for
>    >> >> > > > > the action or the mass decision behind it.
>    >> >> > > >
>    >> >> > > > >>>>
>    >> >> > > >
>    >> >> > > > What!? You don't believe in "one person - one vote", even if
>    >> >> > > > the result is the trampling of individual rights? Tsk, tsk. Shouldn't
>    >> >> > > > the easily swayed, fickle general public get to determine the fate
>    >> >> > > > of minorities it has suddenly grown to dislike? Shouldn't people
>    >> >> > > > who drive while using a cell phone and drinking their Starbuck's
>    >> >> > > > latte be shot on the spot?
>    >> >> > >
>    >> >> > >  Heavens, no! That's just,... it's immoral, first of all, and entirely
>    >> >> > > incommensurate with the actual crime. What if we just firehosed them,
>    >> >> > > instead?
>    >> >> >
>    >> >> > Should not the murderer be subjected to the loss of his own life?
>    >> >> >
>    >> >> > Therefore, someone (like Sliverdick) who advocates democracy (mob rule),
>    >> >> > should be subjected to mob rule.
>    >> >>
>    >> >> I agree completely that Glen should be responsible for his actions, but
>    >> >> I wanted to point out that since *I* don't believe in mob rule and view
>    >> >> it as an abdication of moral responsibility, I'm not voting 'aye' -- I'm
>    >> >> not voting at all on the question.
>    >> >>
>    >>
>    Aaron> I think Sliverdick should be made to serve as an example to all others
>    Aaron> who believe in his idiotic shit.
>    >>
>    >> Yes, by mocking his views and exposing his lies.
>    >>
>    >> Killing him for his ideas, as you advocate, is the
>    >> act of a totalitarian, which you have often shown
>    >> signs of.
>
>    Aaron> Those who seek to enslave others forfeit their right to life.
>
> If they act on it sure.  If they just run off their mouths,

Encouraging someone to commit a crime makes you guilty of the crime.
It's called aiding and abetting, and is punishable all the same.

Hope that helps.

> Only a totalitarian would kill somebody for running off their
> mouth.
>
>    >> Even when you are not making lying cowardly forged
>    >> posts.
>
> --
> Andrew Hall
> (Now reading Usenet in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh...)

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:14:11 -0400

"Gunner ©" wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 00:55:07 -0400, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >"Gunner ©" wrote:

> >> In fact Sue... you can even vote  more than once. Feel free to fill out
> >> the form in your hometown, and again while visiting Fresno.
> >>

> >In the spirit of the Democrat Party, I'll make that 5 AYEs for Sue
> >4 in her home town, and one in Fresno.
> >

> >AYE:    9
> >NAY:    0
> >ABSTAIN: 1
> >
> >When, oh when, will Professor Erb come to rescue his beloved Sliverdick?
> >
> oooh oooh! We now have enough for a fireing party! YAY. Now who brings
> the steaks?

Not quite.  Sue, being the good Democrat that she is, observered
her party's traditional voting methods, and casted 5 ballots.

> I sense a traditon in the making.. Like Dan's Bake Sale.. we can have
> the Sliverdick Democratic Execution, followed by the Sliverdick
> Democratic Execution Memorial BBQ and Beer Bash. Every year, we can
> gather, bbq, and toast the joys of Democracy in action with our adult
> beverages of choice. Sack races for the kids and young at heart, target
> shooting for the older folks, maybe a swap meet of various survival
> related goodies..guest speakers, lots of music....hummm... ah..err..
> I claim Tshirt consesion rights!
> We can even form chapters! Every area has someone like Sliverdick.. vote
> him/her to the wall and start a new holiday!
>
> Gunner
>
> ""The greatest evil is conceived and ordered (moved, seconded, carried and minuted)
>  in clean, carpeted, warmed and well-lighted offices...like the
> bureaucracy of a police state or a thoroughly nasty business concern."
> C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:15:19 -0400

Rob Robertson wrote:

> [...]
> a system (pure democracy) that rejects inherent individual
> rights and uphold political, mass-derived rights. If Glen
> supports the 'will of the people' then it stands that any
> system that rejects his just claim to his own life allows
> a 'vote' as to whether or not Glen continues living.
>
>  It's a valid point (even though I've chosen not to join
> in the voting) because, as Aaron *implies* in his example,
> the rejection of inherent individual rights will lead
> inexorably to a vote on who lives and who dies. Kulkis
> (and Glenworthy) both tacitly reject totalitarianism
> in this thread.
>
> > Even when you are not making lying cowardly forged
> > posts.
>
>  What posts did Kulkis forge?
>
> > --
> > Andrew Hall
> > (Now reading Usenet in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh...)

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roy Culley)
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft
Subject: Exploit devastates WinNT/2K security
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:35:57 +0200

Here's a snippet:

"However, if for some reason it's necessary for you to use the many thrilling
 features of Windows networking without NTLMv2, then there is absolutely
 nothing you can do but pray."