From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Why homosexuals are no threat to heterosexuals
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:08:56 -0400

drsquare wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:40:06 -0400, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,
>  (Sky King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:
>
> >In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED] says...

> >> The same way all your rumour are spread by paranoid right-wing nuts
> >> like yourself.
> >>
> >Except we "right wing nuts" have the stats to back us up.  Do you?
> >sky
>
> Stats? I haven't seen you provide or refer to a single statistic.

U.S. AIDS CASES BY EXPOSURE CATEGORY

EXPOSURE CATEGORY Sub-totals # of AIDS CASES
Men who have sex with men - 326,051
Injecting drug use - -
MALE 126,889 -
FEMALE 46,804 -
TOTAL - 173,693
Men who have sex w/men and inject drugs - 43,640
Hemophilia/coagulation disorder - -
MALE 4,663 -
FEMALE 248 -
TOTAL - 4,911
Heterosexual contact - -
MALE 23,361 -
FEMALE 43,128 -
TOTAL - 66,490
Receipt of blood transfusion, blood components, or tissue - -
MALE 4,784 -
FEMALE 3,598 -
TOTAL - 8,382
Risk not reported or identified - -
MALE 41,037 -
FEMALE 15,533 -
TOTAL - 56,572

 - center for disease control, 1999

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:09:10 -0400

drsquare wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:32:03 -0400, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,
>  ("S.T. Pickrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:
>
> >drsquare wrote:
> >
> >> That part that they're equally transferrable through homosexual and
> >> heterosexual sex.
> >
> >In Africa and Asia you're certainly right.
> >
> >In North America, it seems more homosexuals get it. Whether the
> >gap will close or not is another issue.
>
> Do they? Have you got any EVIDENCE? No, you haven't. So fuck off until
> you have.

U.S. AIDS CASES BY EXPOSURE CATEGORY

EXPOSURE CATEGORY Sub-totals # of AIDS CASES
Men who have sex with men - 326,051
Injecting drug use - -
MALE 126,889 -
FEMALE 46,804 -
TOTAL - 173,693
Men who have sex w/men and inject drugs - 43,640
Hemophilia/coagulation disorder - -
MALE 4,663 -
FEMALE 248 -
TOTAL - 4,911
Heterosexual contact - -
MALE 23,361 -
FEMALE 43,128 -
TOTAL - 66,490
Receipt of blood transfusion, blood components, or tissue - -
MALE 4,784 -
FEMALE 3,598 -
TOTAL - 8,382
Risk not reported or identified - -
MALE 41,037 -
FEMALE 15,533 -
TOTAL - 56,572

 - center for disease control, 1999

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (The Ghost In The Machine)
Crossposted-To:
alt.destroy.microsoft,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Subject: Re: European arrogance and ignorance... (was Re: Just when Linux
starts    getting good, Microsoft buries it in  the       dust!)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:12:46 GMT

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Thaddius Maximus
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote
on Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:13:34 +0100
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

[snip]

>And yes, your petro tax IS outrageous!  It's called robbery here in
>the states and has been known to cause historical revolutions.

My understanding is that Europeans pay far more in petrol taxes
than we Americans do; IIRC, we pay 43 US cents per gallon, or about
11 cents a liter.

Mind you, I could be misrembering that; we might be paying as low
as 8 cents a gallon.  (Note that we also have to pay sales tax,
which is usually around 7% to 8% -- around here, that's 14 to 16 cents.
This does not go to the fedgov, however.)

[rest snipped]

                    The US gov't spends about $54,000/second.  I wish I could.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:10:12 -0400

"Matthew Gardiner (BOFH)" wrote:

> Nutshell: Personal Responsibility.

And it's quite obvious that gays don't have it.

That's why a mere 1% of the population constitutes more than 50% of the AIDS cases.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:10:19 -0400

drsquare wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 06:10:13 -0400, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,
>  ("Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:
>
> >I'm not trying to prove anything.  I'm just goddamned sick and tired of
> >every loser in this country fucking up their life....all on their own,
> >and then whining and whining until the fool assholes in Congress say,
> >"There, there....have some of the TAXPAYER'S MONEY...", taking even
> >more out of my pocket.
> >
> >Enough of this nonsense.
> >
> >Screw them.  In this day and age, if you have AIDS, you're an idiot,
> >and should be just lined up against the wall and shot, just on principle,
> >for being such a fucking dumbass.
>
> You really have lost it.

U.S. AIDS CASES BY EXPOSURE CATEGORY

EXPOSURE CATEGORY Sub-totals # of AIDS CASES
Men who have sex with men - 326,051
Injecting drug use - -
MALE 126,889 -
FEMALE 46,804 -
TOTAL - 173,693
Men who have sex w/men and inject drugs - 43,640
Hemophilia/coagulation disorder - -
MALE 4,663 -
FEMALE 248 -
TOTAL - 4,911
Heterosexual contact - -
MALE 23,361 -
FEMALE 43,128 -
TOTAL - 66,490
Receipt of blood transfusion, blood components, or tissue - -
MALE 4,784 -
FEMALE 3,598 -
TOTAL - 8,382
Risk not reported or identified - -
MALE 41,037 -
FEMALE 15,533 -
TOTAL - 56,572

 - center for disease control, 1999

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:10:28 -0400

Burkhard Wölfel wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:
>
> > Screw them.  In this day and age, if you have AIDS, you're an idiot,
> > and should be just lined up against the wall and shot, just on principle,
> > for being such a fucking dumbass.
>
> Wow. Loud, man , that's loud.
> Doesn't make it sense though.

U.S. AIDS CASES BY EXPOSURE CATEGORY

EXPOSURE CATEGORY Sub-totals # of AIDS CASES
Men who have sex with men - 326,051
Injecting drug use - -
MALE 126,889 -
FEMALE 46,804 -
TOTAL - 173,693
Men who have sex w/men and inject drugs - 43,640
Hemophilia/coagulation disorder - -
MALE 4,663 -
FEMALE 248 -
TOTAL - 4,911
Heterosexual contact - -
MALE 23,361 -
FEMALE 43,128 -
TOTAL - 66,490
Receipt of blood transfusion, blood components, or tissue - -
MALE 4,784 -
FEMALE 3,598 -
TOTAL - 8,382
Risk not reported or identified - -
MALE 41,037 -
FEMALE 15,533 -
TOTAL - 56,572

 - center for disease control, 1999

> Burkhard Wölfel
> v e r s u c h s a n s t a l t (at) g m x . de
> pubkey for this adress @ pgp.net

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:10:41 -0400

Rotten168 wrote:

> [...]

TOTAL - 173,693
Men who have sex w/men and inject drugs - 43,640
Hemophilia/coagulation disorder - -
MALE 4,663 -
FEMALE 248 -
TOTAL - 4,911
Heterosexual contact - -
MALE 23,361 -
FEMALE 43,128 -
TOTAL - 66,490
Receipt of blood transfusion, blood components, or tissue - -
MALE 4,784 -
FEMALE 3,598 -
TOTAL - 8,382
Risk not reported or identified - -
MALE 41,037 -
FEMALE 15,533 -
TOTAL - 56,572

 - center for disease control, 1999

> --
> - Brent
>
> "General Veer, prepare your underpants for ground assault."

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:10:49 -0400

drsquare wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:44:00 -0400, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,
>  ("Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:
>
> >> Your assumptions about AIDS, HIV, sexuality and genders are errant, even
> >> if the US Army wouldn't test for anything.
> >> IMO your attitude is one of the main reasons for the success of the
> >> virus: I could never get AIDS, because I am so normal, and AIDS is a
> >> pervert's disease.
> >
> >I don't have sex with men
>
> How is that relevant?
>
> >I don't cavort with sluts, nor IV drug users.
> >
> >Hope that helps.
>
> Not at all.
>
> >> But AIDS is much more normal than you think. For example, your
> >> assumption that HIV spreads only into the direction of the semen, is
> >> wrong. The virus is found in various human body liquids, e.g. blood.
>
> >Am I a vampire?
> >a) yes
> >B) NO
>
> What the fuck are you talking about?
>
> >Anybody who takes REASONABLE precautions will NOT get infected with AIDS.
>
> What about your statement that heterosexuals can't get AIDS?
>
> >Just like anybody who takes REASONABLE precautions will NOT get hit by a train.
>
> You can take all the precautions you want and still get hit by a
> train.
>
> >These days, you have to behave in a suicidal manner...both to get AIDS,
> >and to get hit by a railroad engine.
>
> No, you don't. It can happen like *that*.

U.S. AIDS CASES BY EXPOSURE CATEGORY

EXPOSURE CATEGORY Sub-totals # of AIDS CASES
Men who have sex with men - 326,051
Injecting drug use - -
MALE 126,889 -
FEMALE 46,804 -
TOTAL - 173,693
Men who have sex w/men and inject drugs - 43,640
Hemophilia/coagulation disorder - -
MALE 4,663 -
FEMALE 248 -
TOTAL - 4,911
Heterosexual contact - -
MALE 23,361 -
FEMALE 43,128 -
TOTAL - 66,490
Receipt of blood transfusion, blood components, or tissue - -
MALE 4,784 -
FEMALE 3,598 -
TOTAL - 8,382
Risk not reported or identified - -