On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Alfian Danarto<alfian.dana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Barusan dikirimin link sama kawan, eh, ga taunya link M$ soal
> pernyataan CIO-nya Astra International soal migrasi mereka dari
> OpenOffice ke M$ Office.
>
> "I don't necessarily agree that open source is a free product. There
> are always costs related to support, standardization, and
> compatibility", Ganda Kusuma Chief Information Officer Astra
> International.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/casestudies/Case_Study_Detail.aspx?casestudyid=4000005056
>
> Astra International - Holding Company Empowers Employees and Decreases
> Costs by Replacing OpenOffice.org
> Based in Indonesia, Astra International is a holding company of one of
> the largest conglomerates in the country. The company includes six
> core businesses: Four and two wheelers automobiles divisions including
> its components, Financial Services, Heavy Equipment, Mining & Energy,
> Agribusiness, Information Technology, and Infrastructure & Logistic
> Value Chain. After several years of supporting a mixed environment in
> which employees used either OpenOffice.org or Microsoft® Office, Astra
> decided to standardize and fully migrate all desktop information
> workers to Microsoft Office Standard 2007, a Microsoft Office suite.
> Astra expects this migration to help reduce IT support, training, and
> development costs. More importantly, Astra anticipates an increase in
> employee productivity by empowering people to collaborate and make
> better-informed business decisions.
>
> --
> Cherio - Alfian

wah menggelorakan semangat para pembuat virus dan trojan nih.. hehe...
Windows is now, always has been, and always will be insecure

http://www.itworld.com/security/75601/why-windows-security-awful

keputusan yang sangat bagus :D congrate bos!

*The only limiting factor of the GNU/Linux operating system, is his user.*