Hi Chris,

>> I ran btrfsck on my volume with the repair option. When I re-run it, >>I get the same errors as before.

Did you try mounting with -o recovery first?
https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Problem_FAQ

No, I did not.
In fact, I had visited the FAQ before, and my understanding was, that -o recovery was used/needed when mounting is impossible. This is not the case. In fact, the disk does work without obvious problems.

What messages in dmesg so you get when you use recovery?

I'll find out, tomorrow (I can't access the disk just now).

Greetings,
Hendrik

--
Hendrik Friedel