On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 6:27 PM, Duncan <1i5t5.dun...@cox.net> wrote:

> 1) If this fs was created with btrfs-progs v4.1.1, get what you need to
> retrieve off of it immediately, then blow it away and start over, as the
> thing isn't stable and all data is at risk.

Agreed. But I'd go so far as to say at this point it looks like it's
wedged itself into a kind of self-induced faux-ENOSPC state because
there isn't room to allocate more raid5 chunks. So, I think it's stuck
in any case.

It'd be great to reproduce this with a current kernel and see if it's
still happening.

--
Chris Murphy