I'm running btrfs on DM-Crypt Luks running on LVM.

Occasionally I get files that are unreadable for some period of time.
Attempting to read from them results in an

Input/output error

Sometimes they'll come back on their own, and sometimes a scrub seems to
help, but sometimes I just have to delete them.

Nothing shows up in dmesg when these occur, and I can't predict which
files it will be, or what causes it.

It's currently happening running 4.4.1-2-ARCH, but I've seen the same
thing for many previous kernel versions.

Does anyone have any suggestions?