On 08/02/2017 04:38 AM, Brendan Hide wrote:
The title seems alarmist to me - and I suspect it is going to be misconstrued. :-/

Supporting any filesystem is a huge amount of work. I don't have a problem with Redhat or any distro picking and choosing the projects they want to support.

At least inside of FB, our own internal btrfs usage is continuing to grow. Btrfs is becoming a big part of how we ship containers and other workloads where snapshots improve performance.

We also heavily use XFS, so I'm happy to see RH's long standing investment there continue.

-chris