There is another choice.  If we can get certification to happen though a
non-profit organization that simply keeps the class content and tesing
materials up-to-date, then they could hand out the class material for a
nominal fee and only the test would cost.  This way companies could
certify their people for almost no money and sent them to test for
certification or re-certification.

Paul B. Brown                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
President
Brown Technologies Network, Inc.       http://www.btechnet.com/

Unix Systems Administration            "Sailing is a state of mind . . . ."