On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 14:13 +0100, Holger Teutsch wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 12:12 +0100, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> >
> > We're about to finally tag the new release by the end of this
> > week and it'd of course be great to have this one on board.
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Dejan
> >
> I'm in the final compatibility tests right now. I will submit it
> tomorrow.
>
> - holger

Dejan + Florian,
please find attached the RA agent for db2 that supports HADR as well.

It is plugin compatible to the old version of the agent. Here is how it
works.

The old agent has instance parameters:

instance        (r)
admin           (o) Boils down to use value of admin instead of value of
instance
dbpartitionnum  (o) defaults to 0

The old agent starts all defined databases in the instance, they fail together
as well.

The new agent has instance parameters:

instance        (r)
admin           (o) retained same behavior for compatibility but flagged and
logged as deprecated
dbpartitionnum  (o) defaults to 0
dblist          (o) defaults to all defined databases in the instance

When configured as primitive without dblist: exactly the same behavior as the
old agent.
When configured as primitive with dblist: only starts the listed databases
which fail together as well.
When configured as m/s and (the resulting dblist) containing excatly one value:
implement HADR pair.

Regards
Holger