Hi Serge,
I tried using cibadmin, and I'm getting a message "Call cib_create
failed (-23): Activation Failed" when I try to execute the following:

cibadmin -o constraints -C -x rule_fs_on_drbd_stopped.xml

I've attached the current cib.xml and the rule_fs_drbd_stopped.xml
files. What does the activation failed mean? Its similar to the error I
would get occasionally when trying to add constraints via the GUI.

Doug