After a closer look at the DTD and my xml file, I found two things: 1) I
had rsc_location where I should have had rsc_colocatioon, which is why
crm_verify was choking on the lack of an rsc; and 2) I can only have one
constraint (rsc_colocation, rsc_order, etc) per file. Once I made these
changes, crm_verify passed the xml. I'm going to add them to the cib.xml
via cibadmin now.

Doug