Hi

I wonder if there is a way to start Pacemaker but directly in the mode
is_managed=true,
so that at the start , none action on any resource configured in
Pacemaker will be executed (start, stop, monitoring etc.)

This would useful in the case we have a big problem which makes all
resources failed in Pacemaker,
and the nodes are rebooted, and we want to start pacemaker again, and do
a crm cleanup on all
resources "failed" before any action of Pacemaker itself.

In fact, it would be nice to be able to modify any cluster parameter
such as is_managed or others
in the 60s Pacemaker takes to elect the DC when it is the first start of
Pacemaker on the nodes of the cluster.

Alain