Correct me if I'm wrong but I strongly think the following would work:

Since you want to _start_ pacemaker in unmanaged mode, I expect all your
nodes to be offline. Then delete cib.xml on all nodes but one.

On the one remaining, edit cib.xml and put your configuration
is_managed=false there.

Then start all nodes. Don't see why this shouldn't work.

Regards
Dominik

On 05/10/2011 05:08 PM, Alain.Moulle wrote:
> I don't think it is authorized at all, we must never "write" directly
> in cib.xml , I tried for other needs and it systematically disturbs
> Pacemaker a lot !
> We always have to go through some crm commands or similar
> (crm_attributes, etc.)
> but they are not taken in account before the 60s are ended.
>
> Alain
>
> Dominik Klein a écrit :
>> Just write it to the xml on all nodes?
>>
>> On 05/10/2011 01:23 PM, Alain.Moulle wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry I meant "directly with is_managed=false" of course !
>>> Alain

IN-telegence GmbH
Oskar-Jäger-Str. 125
50825 Köln

Registergericht AG Köln - HRB 34038
USt-ID DE210882245
Geschäftsführende Gesellschafter: Christian Plätke und Holger Jansen