Hi Dominik,
I just have tried again :
"service corosync stop" on both nodes node1 & node2
remove the cib.xml on node2
vi cib.xml on node1
    set the property maintenance-mode=true
    (<nvpair id="cib-bootstrap-options-maintenance-mode"
name="maintenance-mode" value="true"/>)
wq!
start Pacemaker on node1 and on node2
On node1 : both nodes remain UNCLEAN(offline) at vitam eternam
On node2 : crm_mon : Attempting connection to the cluster..... at vitam
eternam
Moreover , the added line for maintenance-mode=true has been removed by
Pacemaker/corosync in the cib.xml

I tried long time ago to do vi and change some values in the cib.xml,
and each time
I did that, Pacemaker never start correctly again and I had to
reconfigure all the
things from scratch so that it start again...

Alain