On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Marcus Bointon
<mar...@synchromedia.co.uk> wrote:

> cib appears to be fine on www5. I've never touched anything in
> /var/lib/heartbeat/crm - this is a completely vanilla config, though it may
> be that there are remnants of the old heartbeat config (which was only on
> www4) causing this. Can I just copy the contents of that folder from the
> other server?

No, there's an easier way to fix that problem. :)

You said this was a vanilla config that needn't be preserved, right?
Shut down Corosync on both nodes. Kill the contents of
/var/lib/heartbeat/crm/. Then bring everything back up.

That would also be a good opportunity to change your pacemaker service
configuration from "ver: 0" to "ver: 1" and start pacemakerd ("service
corosync start; service pacemaker start").

Cheers,
Florian

--
Need help with High Availability?